Our School Uniform
St Matthew's C of E Primary School Uniform is as follows:
- School sweatshirt or cardigan (from PMG Schoolwear: email@example.com)
- White Polo shirt
- Grey Pinafore Dress or Skirt
- White, Black, or Grey socks/tights
- Grey or Black Trousers
- Grey or Black Shorts
- Red and White check or Striped Dress
- Black shoes (velcro, laced or buckled)
- Black shorts
- Red T Shirt for Richmond House, Green T-shirt for Hampton,
- Yellow T-shirt for Ewell and Blue for Kingston
- Black track suit bottoms (optional)
- Black hoodie with house colours on it
Your child will need a named sport bag for their PE kit. Please ensure that you put name labels in all clothing.
PMG Schoolwear in Chessington provide St Matthew’s School Sweatshirt/Cardigan/Black PE hoodie/Book Bag/PE Bag:
PMG Schoolwear Chessington Tel, 020 8786 2211
All the rest of the uniform, can be bought from most large stores.
Please make sure that hair is tied back, so it is off their face. Your child can wear plain coloured headbands or hair ties/scrunchies. Hairstyles should be in keeping with school policy and children should look neat and tidy.
Your child may wear only stud earrings and watches in school.
Please note, no make-up, hair dye or nail varnish is to be worn.