- Parents' Information»
- Before & After School Clubs»
- Crystal Kids: St Matthew's Before/After School Club (term time only) & School Holiday Provision»
Crystal Kids: St Matthew's Before/After School Club (term time only) & School Holiday Provision
New Reception Intake September
Parents of Reception Children intake September can only apply for a Crystal Kids place, by email, on a named date/time specified by the school (normally June). Applications received before this date/time will not be accepted. Places will be offered on a first come first served basis. This application release date will be notified, by email, at least one week prior to release date.
Crystal Kids Information:
Crystal Kids - our before/after school club (term time only) and school holiday provision – is an extremely popular and invaluable service for many parents and carers of children who attend St Matthew’s. The children are cared for by familiar, dedicated and experienced staff. The staff work under the same flag of gentle ethos and attitude as the school and provide a very caring, nurturing environment. The children are offered a selection of activities which range from relaxed to exciting.
The number of Crystal Kids’ sessions are limited due to staffing levels and restrictions on numbers for which we can cater.
Before/After School Club (term time only)
Parent/carers interested in breakfast or after school club sessions at Crystal Kids for their child should complete an application form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application form. On receipt of application; if a session requested is available this will be booked on School Gateway system via school administration. If a session is not available the application will be held on Crystal Kids waiting list and offered when a space becomes available. The waiting list is kept on a first come first served basis.
- £7.50 Breakfast Club Term Time Only (includes Breakfast) : 7.30am until start of school day
- £16.50 After School Club Term Time Only (includes hot tea): end of school day until 6.10pm
All places must be paid strictly in advance half-termly or termly (please see terms and conditions) either via School Gateway/Childcare Vouchers or through HMRC Tax-Free childcare: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-tax-free-childcare.
School Holiday Provision
All Parent/carers will be notified of dates of planned Crystal Kids School Holiday Club by email. Parents/carers can then book and pay for these sessions directly on School Gateway: https://login.schoolgateway.com/0/auth/login
- £36.00 School Holiday Provision (one week Easter, two weeks Summer) 8am to 5pm (parents to provide packed lunch, snacks & non-fizzy drinks)
- If you require information/change of booking or have a query regarding payment please email: email@example.com or tel: School Office (Term Time Only: 8.30am to 3.30pm) 020 8399 3909
- If are running late please contact: Crystal Kids Manager (School Holidays and after 3.30pm only): 07530 381135 (please note there is a £10 per 15 minute late collection fee)